800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Taj Mahal & the Treasures of India - Pushkar Fair (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 17 | From: $10,295
Explore kaleidoscopic India, seeing contrasting Old and New Delhi, holy Varanasi and - if luck has it - the elusive Bengal tiger in Panna National Park. Behold the peerless Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset, attend the colorful Pushkar Fair, and privately cruise placid Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Enjoy two days at the Pushkar Fair to experience its vibrant spectacle
- Experience the glorious Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset during a two-night stay in Agra
- Stay in former palaces, including iconic royal residences, such as the lavish Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur and the grand Rambagh Palace in Jaipur
- Set out on a private safari in Panna National Park, home to the elusive Bengal tiger
- Celebrate with a Scenic Sundowner on a private sunset boat cruise on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Observe priests performing an Aarti ceremony on the banks of the Holy Ganges
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Mumbai, India
Day 2: Mumbai | Bustling Environs
Day 3: Mumbai/Udaipur | Temples & Palaces
Day 4: Udaipur | Private Cruise to Jag Mandir
Day 5: Udaipur | Magnificent Temples
Days 6-7: Pushkar | A Vibrant Fair
Days 8-9: Jaipur | The Pink City
Days 10-11: Agra | Monuments of Emperors
Days 12-13: Jhansi/Panna | Tracking Tigers
Day 14: Khajuraho/Varanasi | India’s Holiest City
Day 15: Varansi/Delhi | Sunrise Cruise on the Ganges
Day 16: Delhi | Exploring the Old and the New
Day 17: Depart Delhi
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.