800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Taj Mahal & the Treasures of India
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 15 | From: $8,295
Explore India's greatest treasures, as you visit the timeless Taj Mahal, seek the graceful Bengal tiger and witness a holy rite beside the Ganges - all while staying in royal palaces-turned-luxury hotels.
- Experience the glorious Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset
- Stay in former palaces, including iconic royal residences such as the lavish Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur and the grand Rambagh Palace in Jaipur
- Set out on a private safari in Panna National Park, home to the elusive Bengal tiger
- Enjoy a Scenic Sundowner after a private sunset boat cruise on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Observe priests performing an Aarti ceremony on the banks of the Holy Ganges
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Mumbai, India
Day 2: Mumbai | Enter the Gateway of India
Day 3: Mumbai/Udaipur | Temples of Elephanta Island
Days 4-5: Udaipur | Cruise to Jag Mandir
Days 6-7: Jaipur | The Amber Fort
Days 8-9: Agra | Visions of the Taj Mahal
Day 10: Jhansi/Panna National Park | Into the Wild
Day 11: Panna National Park | Tiger Tracking
Day 12: Khajuraho/Varanasi | India’s Holiest City
Day 13: Varanasi/Delhi | Private Sunrise River Cruise
Day 14: Delhi | Exploring the Old and the New
Day 15: Depart Delhi
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature India & the Taj Mahal, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.