800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Around the World by Private Jet: The Tropics to the Arctic
Limited to 50 guests
Days: 26 | From: $129,000
Set out with the luxury travel leaders on a globe-spanning journey designed by A&K's pioneering founder himself. Sample exotic destinations ranging from Easter Island and the Philippines to Uzbekistan and Iceland, enjoying one-of-a-kind insider access, five-star hospitality and the comforts of A&K's chartered Boeing 757 with first-class, fully lie-flat seats.
- Come aboard our exclusively chartered Boeing 757-200ER jet and stretch out on a first-class seat that extends into a fully lie-flat bed
- See Easter Island's iconic moai statues up close and enjoy a cocktail atop a dormant volcano
- Visit a working pearl farm in French Polynesia and don a wetsuit for some spectacular reef diving
- Encounter the rare tarsier and swim with whale sharks in the Philippines
- Attend a private performance of the Naadam Games on the Mongolian steppe
- Explore the 2,000-year-old city of Samarkand and browse a private open-air bazaar
- Tour St. Petersburg's awe-inspiring Hermitage Museum in private
- Visit the geothermal pools of Geyser in Iceland and take a dip in the world-famous Blue Lagoon
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Fort Lauderdale | Your Journey Begins
Days 2-4: Colombia | Colonial Grace
Day 5: Easter Island | The Lost World
Days 6-9: French Polynesia | Unspoiled Islands
Day 10: Solomon Islands | Tropical Traditions
Days 11-13: The Philippines | Amazing Encounters
Days 14-16: Mongolia | Land of Nomads
Days 17-19: Uzbekistan | Legacy of Tamerlane
Days 20-22: Russia | City of the Tsar
Days 23-26: Iceland | Midnight Sun
Around the World by Private Jet: The Tropics to the Arctic 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.