800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Signature Myanmar & the Irrawaddy (2016)
Days: 11 | From: $7,395
Embark on a three-night Irrawaddy River cruise aboard luxurious, all-balcony Sanctuary 'Ananda,' see Shwedagon Pagoda as the sun sets and Ride Like a Local by horse-drawn cart in Bagan.
- Cruise the legendary Irrawaddy River in luxury during a three-night cruise on all-balcony Sanctuary 'Ananda'
- Spend two nights at serene Inle Lake
- Explore Shwedagon Pagoda - a fantasy of golden stupas, serene Buddhas and mythical beasts
- Travel on an off-the-beaten-path tour of Musmeah Yeshua, the last remaining Jewish synagogue in Myanmar
- Ride Like a Local by horse-drawn cart in Bagan
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Yangon, Myanmar
Days 2-3: Heho/Inle Lake | Tranquil and Traditional
Day 4: Bagan | Tranquil and Traditional
Days 5-7: Irrawaddy | Cruising on ‘Sanctuary Ananda’
Day 8: Mandalay | Monasteries & a Pagoda
Days 9-10: Yangon | History & Landmarks
Day 11: Depart Yangon
Custom Dates | Name the date, and subject to availability, we'll confirm it at the same price as the published departures that month.