800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Belmond Napoléon'- Rhône River (2016)
Limited to 12 guests
Days: 7 | From: $5,100
Spacious, comfortable 'Belmond Napoleon' offers guests three decks, with a hot tub for watching sun-drenched life along the sparkling Rhône River. Enjoy views of sleepy vineyards, Roman ruins, medieval towns, olive groves and the magnificent landscapes often depicted in the paintings of Vincent van Gogh. Experience a truffle farm, a lavender distillery and Pont du Gard, a true masterpiece of ancient architecture. Sip award-winning wines from Côtes du Rhône. And return after every excursion to your richly appointed home away from home to enjoy a glass of Champagne or stroll along the towpath before a gourmet dinner. Unique itineraries can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests, such as wine appreciation or cooking.
- 129 feet long, 16.5 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 12 with six queen/twin suites, each with en suite bathroom featuring shower, toilet and pedestal basin with shower gel, body cream, hand soap, shampoo and hair dryer
- Each suite offers a phone/intercom system so guests may communicate directly with crew members in the galley or salon
- Onboard living area includes a salon with separate dining area and features TV/DVD player and stereo system with selection of DVDs and CDs
- Two sun decks, one shaded for comfortable al fresco dining
- 12 mountain bikes provided
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2017 Travel | 2017 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.