800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Belmond Hirondelle' - Canal du Centre, Saône River & Canal du Rhône au Rhin (2016)
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $4,500
Live graciously on 'Belmond Hirondelle' as you voyage through Burgundy along the Canal du Centre, Saône River and Rhône-Rhine Canal. Disembark to enjoy a drive along the famous Route des Grands Crus and stop at the celebrated Clos de Vougeot vineyard and château, where Cistercian monks began making wine in the 12th century. Enjoy a walking tour of Dijon's market and famous mustard shop. Privately tour the magnificent Hôtel-Dieu in Beaune. Return to your cozy vessel each evening for a gourmet dinner and perhaps a nightcap under the stars. Itineraries can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests, such as food, wine or walking.
- 128 feet long and 16.5 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 8 with four cabins, one double and three twins. Each has en suite bathroom with shower cubicle, selection of toiletries and hair dryer
- Salon/dining area with DVD and stereo and assortment of videos and CDs, computer with internet connection and a Bose iPod docking station
- Partially covered sundeck for comfortable al fresco dining
- 8 mountain bikes available
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2017 Travel | 2017 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.