800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Belmond Fleur de Lys'- Burgundy Canal Saône River & Canal du Centre (2016)
Limited to 6 guests
Days: 7 | From: $40,000
Luxuriate on your own private vessel as you drift languidly through the lush, vineyard-covered countryside of Burgundy, perhaps sipping a glass of Champagne before a gourmet prepared by your onboard chef. This charter-only barge offers two routes in Burgundy: one cruising the Burgundy Canal exclusively and one combining the Burgundy Canal with the River Saône and Canal du Centre. Theme itineraries can be arranged for groups with special interests, such as wine appreciation or cooking.
- 129 feet long, 16.6 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 6, with three king/twin suites with canopied beds. En suite bathrooms feature shower gel, body cream, hand soap, shampoo and hairdryer.
- Each cabin has a phone/intercom system that allows guests to communicate directly with crew members in the galley or salon
- Salon offers grand piano, TV/DVD player and stereo system with collection of DVDs and CDs, computer and Bose iPad docking station
- Sun deck is partially covered with a canopy for comfortable al fresco dining, and includes a 194-square-foot, heated swimming pool
- 6 mountain bicycles provided
- Internet accessible
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2017 Travel | 2017 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.