800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Belmond Alouette'- Canal du Midi (2016)
Limited to 4 guests
Days: 7 | From: $24,000
Designed for just four guests, 'Belmond Alouette' drifts gently between Béziers and Carcassonne on the historic Canal du Midi, a brilliant feat of engineering and UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996. Its 328 locks, bridges, aqueducts and tunnels have scarcely changed since their creation in the 17th century. Soak up the views from the sundeck, or enjoy the passing scenery through large picture windows in the salon, walk or cycle along the towpath, then watch your gourmet chef prepare meals using fresh ingredients you helped purchase at the morning's market. Unique itineraries can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests, such as cooking or wine appreciation.
- 100 feet long, 15.7 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 4 with two queen/twin suites. En suite bathrooms are tiled and include a spacious walk-in shower with shower gel, body cream, hand soap, shampoo and a hair dryer
- Cabins have a phone/intercom system that allows guests to communicate directly with crew members in the galley or salon
- Salon/dining area offers a TV/DVD player and stereo system with an assortment of DVDs and CDs, a computer and a Bose iPod docking station
- Sun deck is partially covered by a parasol for comfortable al fresco dining
- 4 touring bicycles are provided for guests
- Internet accessible
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2017 Travel | 2017 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.