800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Finesse'- Saône River, Canal du Centre (2016)
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $6,290
Soak up the sun as the brand new 'Finesse' meanders along the Saône River and Canal du Centre on a journey that evenly blends cruising by canal and river, travelling through lush southern Burgundy. You drift past charming river towns and moor at some of the most fascinating sites in France. Tour historic Dijon on foot and visit the 14th-century ducal palace Château de Gremolles. Stop at L'Institut Charolais for a fascinating look at the region's renowned breed of cattle. Taste award-winning wines at Bouchard Père et Fils winery. Sleep in, relax on deck as the sun comes up or accompany the onboard chef to the morning market, and then watch meals being prepared in the open demonstration kitchen.
- 128 feet long, 16 feet wide with air-conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 8 with 4 king/twin suites of approximately 265 square feet, each with large en suite bathroom with shower stall, double basin/sink and hair dryer
- Spacious salon includes panoramic windows to bring in the natural light and a CD player with selection of CDs
- Sundeck features hot tub and has a shaded area for comfortable al fresco dining
- 8 all-terrain bicycle provided
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2017 Travel | 2017 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.