800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Prospérité'- Burgundy Canal (2016)
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $54,000
Live a languid life as you watch the scenery unfold from your spot in the sun deck hot tub or comfortable salon of this charter-only vessel. Explore the Côte d'Or. Visit Château du Clos de Vougeot, established by Cistercian monks and the largest single vineyard in Côte de Nuits entitled to the grand cru designation. Enjoy a walking tour of Dijon and a tour and tasting at a wine cellar. And always return to your lovely home away from home for an aperitif and gourmet dinner, prepared with ingredients you helped your chef select at the morning market.
- 128 feet long, 16 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 8 with four king/twin suites, each with en suite bathroom with tub, oversized shower, one robe per person and hair dryer. Each suite also has an iron and ironing board.
- Carpeted salon features TV/DVD player and a small collection of DVDs
- Sun deck features a hot tub and is partially shaded for comfortable al fresco dining
- Five-gear touring bicycles provided
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2017 Travel | 2017 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.