800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'L'Impressionniste' - Burgundy Canal (2016)
Limited to 12 guests
Days: 7 | From: $5,090
Beautiful 'L'Impressionniste' floats through the wine country of central Burgundy, cruising a tranquil stretch of the Canal de Bourgogne between Fleurey-sur-Ouche and Escommes. Along the way you stop in Dijon to stroll the market, in Clos de Vougeot to sample award-winning wines and in Beaune to visit the 14th-century Hôtel-Dieu. Itineraries with unique themes, such as family, walking, golf or wine appreciation, can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests.
- 126 feet long, 16.5 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 12, with six staterooms: 1 junior suite double, 1 junior suite double/twin, 2 twin and 2 double/twin, each with en suite bathroom and all outward facing
- Salon with stereo system and assortment of CDs
- Two sundecks, one shaded for comfortable al fresco dining, plus a 6-person hot tub
- 10 all-terrain bicycles provided
- Internet accessible (limited in some areas)
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2017 Travel | 2017 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.