800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'La Belle Époque'- Burgundy Canal (2016)
Limited to 12 guests
Days: 7 | From: $5,090
Graceful 'La Belle Époque' drifts through Burgundy on a delightful itinerary between Venarey-les-Laumes and Tanlay. Visit Abbaye de Fontenay and Château d'Ancy-le-Franc, pausing for a private wine tasting in the fertile Chablis region. Also visit hilltop Flavigny-sur-Ozerain, where Chocolat was filmed, as well as Noyers-sur-Serein on market day. Then relax before your gourmet dinner, perhaps with a glass of Champagne on deck as you watch the sun set over the lush Burgundy countryside. Unique itineraries can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests, such as family, walking, golf or wine appreciation.
- 126 feet long, 16.5 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 12 in one double, three double or twin and two double/twin suites. Each has en suite bathroom offering hand soap, shampoo/shower gel and hair dryer.
- Salon offers sound system with CD player and small collection of CDs
- Two sun decks provide an additional 550 square feet of living space and are partially covered with parasols for comfortable al fresco dining
- Sun deck features sunken hot tub
- 10 21-speed touring bicycles provided
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2017 Travel | 2017 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.