800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Enchanté'- Canal du Midi (2016)
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $5,890
'Enchanté' cruises gently along two routes: the Canal du Midi between Puichèric and Sallèles-d'Aude, and in Provence and the Camargue between Béziers and Bellegarde on a route that is half canal and half lake/river. No matter your journey, you float by lush scenery of sun-drenched vineyards and charming villages. Disembark to explore the memorable walled city of Carcassonne, partake of wine and olive oil tastings, and absorb the incomparable beauty of Lagrasse, famous for its abbey, medieval houses and streets. Itineraries with unique themes, such as family, walking, golf or wine appreciation, can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests.
- 100 feet long, 16.5 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 8 with four double/twin suites and en suite bathroom with hand soap, shampoo/shower gel and hair dryer
- Each suite contains a mobile phone with a 5 Euro credit
- Salon features a stereo system with an assortment of CDs and a computer
- Sun deck is partially covered by a parasol for comfortable al fresco dining and features a Dimension One hot tub that accommodates up 8 guests
- 8 touring bicycles provided
- Internet accessible
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2017 Travel | 2017 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.