800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Cuba: People to People (2016)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $6,895
Immerse yourself in culturally rich Cuba, with full days of meaningful interactions and people-to-people connections that reveal the spirit of this unforgettable island nation long off-limits to American travellers.
- Immerse yourself in Cuban culture, exploring its architecture, agriculture, music and dining during intimate, one-on-one experiences with residents
- Discover Cuba's and America's great shared passion, baseball, at a game where you meet and engage with the players, and even have the opportunity to play a few innings with them
- Engage in a stimulating discussion of the history of U.S.-Cuba relations with a Cuba policy expert in Havana
- Join a local architect for an educational walk through Havana, discussing its historic styles, ongoing restoration efforts and their impact on the community
- Explore Las Terrazas' eco-community, and learn about Cuba's environmental commitments at this unique UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Gain insight into Cuba's well-regarded public health care system during an informal-yet-engaging conversation with a local physician
- Meet with local dancers after a performance at Habana Compas Dance Studio
- 24 meals, with 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 7 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Miami, Florida
Day 2: Havana, Cuba / Experiencing a Paladar
Day 3: Havana / Immersive Experiences
Day 4: Las Terrazas / Art & Nature
Day 5: Havana / Cuba’s Capital
Day 6: Havana / Architecture & the Arts
Day 7: Cienfuegos / Alluring Waterfront City
Day 8: Caibarién & Remedios / Cuban Industries Up Close
Day 9: Santa Clara / Cuba’s Vibrant Arts
Day 10: Depart Santa Clara
Cuba: People to People Journeys 2016-17
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.