800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Signature Egypt & the Nile (2016)
Days: 10 | From: $7,695
Follow the timeline of Ancient Egypt on a journey that takes you from Cairo and the pyramids to a luxury cruise on the Nile to Luxor, remote Denderah, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan and commanding Abu Simbel.
- Sail on a four-night Nile river cruise on board the luxurious and intimate Sanctuary 'Sun Boat IV,' travelling to off-the-beaten- path Denderah, one of Egypt's best-preserved and less-frequented temples
- Avoid crowds and other ships with private Nile docking facilities in Luxor and Aswan
- Wind your way around scenic Aswan by felucca (sailboat)
- See the largest collection of Egyptian artifacts with an Egyptologist at the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
- Stay at some of Egypt's most iconic hotels, including the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Cairo, Egypt
Day 2: Giza | Legendary Pharaohs
Day 3: Cairo | The Pyramids & Sphinx
Day 4: Luxor | Karnak and the Valley of the Kings
Day 5: Cruising the Nile | Temple of Hathor at Denderah
Day 6: Cruising the Nile | Edfu to Kom Ombo
Day 7: Aswan | Majestic Philae
Day 8: Abu Simbel | Temples of Ramses II & Nefertari
Day 9: Cairo | Bustling Souk
Day 10: Depart Cairo
Custom Dates | Name the date, and subject to availability, we'll confirm it at the same price as the published departures that month.
Suite Upgrade Package | Upgrade to suites at all hotels throughout your journey from $595.