800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Signature Indochina & Angkor Wat (2016)
Days: 13 | From: $6,195
Experience the sights and sounds of Southeast Asia, from sailing magical Ha Long Bay and sharing a sunrise over Angkor Wat to exploring evocative Ho Chi Minh City and the lively city of Bangkok.
- Breeze through customs and immigration formalities with VIP assistance in Bangkok
- Experience the legendary hospitality of Southeast Asia by lodging in luxurious hotels, famous for their colonial-era grace
- Absorb the mysterious beauty of Ha Long Bay - studded with soaring limestone islands - on an overnight cruise
- Delve into Vietnam's history and culture, descending into the Cu Chi Tunnels and travelling by cyclo in Hanoi and by boat in Siem Reap
- Enter Angkor Wat through the east entrance to avoid the crowds, and explore it with your expert local guide
- Visit atmospheric, foliage-engulfed Ta Prohm
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi, Vietnam
Day 2: Hanoi | Asian Grace and Pace
Day 3: Ha Long Bay | Cua Van Fishing Village
Day 4: Ha Long Bay | Art By Nature
Day 5: Danang to Hoi An | Silk Trade
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City | Vibrant Saigon
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City | Cu Chi Tunnels
Days 8-10: Siem Reap, Cambodia | Ruins of Angkor
Days 11-12: Bangkok, Thailand | City of Life
Day 13: Depart Bangkok
Learn More about the Mekong River | Experience the mystery and grandeur of the Greater Mekong on this itinerary. Read more on A&K's blog.
Custom Dates | Name the date, and subject to availability, we'll confirm it at the same price as the published departures that month.