800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Lawrence of Arabia & Jordan: Celebrating 100 Years (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $6,395
Set out to experience T.E. Lawrence's Jordan during an off-the-beaten-track journey. Ride the Hejaz Railway through the Hejaz region of Arabia, explore Wadi Rum alongside a Bedouin guide and savor dinner under twinkling desert skies.
- Follow the footsteps of T.E. Lawrence "of Arabia" on an off-the-beaten-track adventure through Jordan
- Ride the historic Hejaz Railway that once ran from Damascus to Medina, through the Hejaz region of Arabia
- Join a native Bedouin guide in Wadi Rum for an eye-opening tour of an oasis in the desert
- Connect with Zalabia Bedouin culture, descendants of the tribesmen who joined Lawrence in revolt
- Savor a traditional Bedouin dinner under the stars in Wadi Rum, an experience that brings the desert alive
- Explore the fort where Lawrence claimed credit for uniting the Bedouins and pointing their artillery at sea
- Go off the beaten track when you explore el-Azraq Fortress, where Lawrence stayed
- Ride Like a Local on camelback from Wadi Rum to Aqaba
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Amman, Jordan
Day 2: Amman | History and the Hejaz Railway
Day 3: Desert Castles | Mighty Structures
Day 4: Madaba | Marvelous Mosaics
Day 5: Petra | The Rose-Red City
Day 6: Wadi Rum | Valley of the Moon
Days 7-8: Aqaba | Camel Ride to the Red Sea
Day 9: Dead Sea | Restorative Waters
Day 10: Depart Amman
Marco Polo Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.