800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Petra to the Pyramids & a Nile Yacht Cruise (2016)
Limited to 12 guests
Days: 14 | From: $9,895
Float down the Nile aboard the luxurious, boutique Sanctuary 'Zein Nile Chateau'; discover an Egyptian pyramid from the inside out; and explore ancient Petra, a fabled "rose-red city" with well-preserved Roman ruins.
- Embark on a leisurely Nile cruise aboard the intimate, exclusive 12-passenger Sanctuary 'Zein Nile Chateau'
- Enjoy guaranteed entry into one of Egypt's legendary pyramids, and discover Egypt's ancient capital of Memphis
- Explore Petra, the city "half as old as time"
- Take a four-wheel-drive vehicle excursion through Jordan's Wadi Rum, a desert of otherworldly proportions
- Relax at the historic Old Cataract Hotel, which hosted international heroes and legends from Lord Wellington to Omar Sharif
- Take a dip in the buoyant, mineral-rich waters of the restorative Dead Sea
- Sail on a traditional felucca (sailboat), surrounded by cliffs containing thousands of years of pharaonic history
- Learn the history and mysteries of Egypt while travelling with our private Egyptologist
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Amman, Jordan
Day 2: Aqaba | “City of Mosaics”
Day 3: Wadi Rum | Valley of the Moon
Day 4: Petra | The Rose Red City
Day 5: Jerash | “Pompeii of the Middle East”
Day 6: Cairo, Egypt | Land of the Pharaohs
Day 7: Luxor | Cruising the Nile
Days 8-9: Nile Cruise | Storied Structures
Day 10: Aswan | Impressive Island Temple
Day 11: Aswan | Sailing by Felucca
Day 12: Abu Simbel/Cairo | Twin Temples
Day 13: Cairo | Giza Plateau by Camel Back
Day 14: Depart Cairo
Marco Polo Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.