800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
India: Lions, Tigers & the Taj Mahal (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 15 | From: $11,595
Set out on game drives in search of rare Asiatic lions and elusive Bengal tigers; stand in awe of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including haunting Fatehpur Sikri; and experience the beautiful Taj Mahal at both sunrise and sunset.
- Set out on a vehicle safari in the Gir Forest, the only natural habitat of Asiatic lions
- Embark on morning and afternoon game drives in search of the elusive Bengal tiger in Ranthambore National Park
- Visit several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Jantar Mantar, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort
- Witness the incomparably romantic Taj Mahal, with visits at both sunset and sunrise
- Spend two nights in the grand Rambagh Palace, former residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Mumbai, India
Days 2-3: Sasan Gir | Jungle Safari
Days 4-5: Jaipur | Picturesque “Pink City”
Days 6-7: Ranthambore | In Search of the Tiger
Day 8: Agra | Incomparable Beauty
Day 9: Delhi | Ornate Architecture
Day 10: Delhi | Old Meets New
Days 11-13: Kaziranga | Wondrous Wildlife
Day 14: Kolkata | Storied City
Day 15: Depart Kolkata
Marco Polo Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.