800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Legends of the East by Luxury Train: Bangkok to Singapore & Bali (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 11 | From: $9,295
Encounter Thailand and Malaysia by luxury train, learn about feng shui in Singapore and experience Bali's rich culture and scenic landscape, all the while staying at Southeast Asia's most luxurious hotels.
- Ride through the countryside of Thailand and Malaysia aboard the elegant, luxurious Eastern & Oriental Express
- Tour the temple of Wat Pho and behold its 160-foot-long Reclining Buddha statue
- Float down the Kwai Yai River beneath the historic Bridge on the River Kwai
- Visit the royal town of Kuala Kangsar, Malaysia, seeing the Ubudiah Mosque, Royal Museum of Perak and the Sultan Shah Gallery
- Learn how feng shui is employed in the buildings and landscapes of modern Singapore
- Experience the rich and intriguing culture of Bali as you travel through its diverse landscapes, from its scenic terraced rice paddies to its sun-soaked beaches
- Stay at some of Southeast Asia's most luxurious hotels, including The Peninsula Bangkok, a Condé Nast Traveler Gold List hotel, and the Four Seasons hotels in Singapore and Bali
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok, Thailand
Day 2: Bangkok | Wat Pho’s Serene Reclining Buddha
Day 3: Bangkok | Aboard the Eastern & Oriental Express
Day 4: Wang Po & River Kwai | A Bridge to Remembrance
Day 5: Kuala Kangsar, Malaysia | Royal Town
Day 6: Singapore | Cosmopolitan and Diverse
Day 7: Singapore | The Power of Feng Shui
Day 8: Bali, Indonesia | Rich Culture and Natural Beauty
Day 9: Ubud | Batur Volcano and Tirta Empul
Day 10: Bali | Unity in Diversity
Day 11: Depart Bali
Marco Polo Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.