800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Costa Rica: Nature's Riches from Coast to Coast (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $4,995
Discover Costa Rica's ecological wonders, as you walk above the treetop canopy on suspended bridges, learn coffee growing techniques on a working plantation and ride a zipline through the rainforest.
- See both the Pacific and Caribbean coasts and all the remarkable habitats in between, and travel comfortably between Arenal and Tortuguero with a private air charter
- Walk above a rainforest canopy on suspended bridges, viewing this natural wonder from a unique vantage point
- Enjoy a Chef's Table culinary experience, learning to prepare a traditional Costa Rican dessert, and then savoring the results
- Gain firsthand knowledge of Costa Rica's ecological wonders and habitats as you explore with your highly trained naturalist guides, keeping an eye out for caimans, monkeys, river otters, toucans and turtles
- Explore the creeks and lagoons of Tortuguero National Park on board a motorized boat in search of a wide range of indigenous wildlife
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive San José, Costa Rica | A Relaxing Welcome
Day 2: Tarcoles/Monteverde | Crocodile Cruise
Day 3: Monteverde | Exploring the Cloud Forest
Day 4: Monteverde/Arenal | Tasting Costa Rica’s Bounty
Day 5: Arenal | Forest Views and Volcanic Observations
Day 6: Tortuguero | Wildlife of the Rainforest
Day 7: Tortuguero | Where the Green Sea Turtles Roam
Day 8: San José | Zipline Adventure
Day 9: Depart San José
Family Departure | This itinerary is also available as a family adventure, with child pricing and child-friendly programming and activities.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.