800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Patagonia: The Last Wilderness (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 11 | From: $8,795
Marvel at the spectacle of a truly pristine wilderness as you visit a working Patagonian ranch, stroll among Magellan penguins, explore rugged Torres del Paine and sail past icebergs and glaciers on Lago Argentino.
- Learn about life in the wilds with a visit to a working Patagonian ranch
- Sail through Beagle Channel, a magnificently beautiful water passageway separating islands of the Tierra del Fuego archipelago, along the southern edges of South America, and stand amid a colony of Magellan penguins
- Stay in Ushuaia, Argentina, the southernmost city in the world
- Visit Harberton Estancia, the oldest farm in Argentina's Tierra del Fuego, and an Argentine National Historical Monument
- Choose your own way to explore wild Torres del Paine, including horseback riding, trekking or kayaking
- Admire the Perito Moreno Glacier, hearing it crack and roar like an incredible living mass
- Sail among icebergs and past glaciers on Lago Argentino
- Enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding Andes from the top of Santiago's San Cristobal Hill
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Day 2: Buenos Aires | The City of Eva Perón
Day 3: Ushuaia | Reserva Natural Cerro Alarkén
Day 4: Ushuaia | Gable Island and Penguins
Day 5: El Calafate | Authentic Ranch Visit
Day 6: El Calafate | An Astonishing, Icy Spectacle
Day 7: Puerto Natales | Torres del Paine National Park
Day 8: Puerto Natales | Trekking, Kayaking, Biking & More
Day 9: Torres del Paine | Glacier Balmaceda & Serrano
Day 10: Santiago, Chile | Farewell Dinner with Chilean Wines
Day 11: Depart Santiago
Extend Your Journey | Enhance your journey with a post-tour extension to Easter Island (5 days, from $2,995).
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.