800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Classic Antarctica (2016-17)
Limited to 199 guests
Days: 12 | From: $13,495
Join a world-renowned Expedition Team on new 'Le Lyrial' for a voyage to the unparalleled White Continent, which you explore for five days during the very best of the Antarctic spring and summer seasons.
- Cruise for 10 nights aboard luxury all-balcony expedition ship 'Le Lyrial' on an exclusive A&K charter
- Travel with A&K's renowned Expedition Team, featuring passionate scientists that include an ornithologist, marine biologist and geologist, all deeply familiar with Antarctica
- Discover some of the world's rarest wildlife and terrain on exciting excursions led by the region's most experienced guides
- Learn about Antarctica's environment - and efforts to conserve it - on a visit to a scientific research station
- Gain a deep understanding of the region with enriching lectures by A&K's own award-winning experts, including authors, historians and professional photographers
- Choose from two special A&K departures: the all-new Family New Year with dedicated children's programming (December 28); and A&K Philanthropy's Understanding Climate Change, led by noted climate expert, Dr. James McClintock (January 7)
- Leave the details to us - this all-inclusive journey includes onboard gratuities, unlimited house drinks and all port charges on 'Le Lyrial'
- Enjoy the convenience of A&K charter flights to and from Ushuaia
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Buenos Aires, Argentina
Day 2: Ushuaia | Gateway to Antarctica
Days 3-4: Cruising the Drake Passage | Epic Passage
Days 5-9: Antarctica | The White Continent
Days 10-11: Cruising the Drake Passage | Memorable Return
Day 12: Depart Ushuaia
December 28, 2016- January 8, 2017 departure | NEW! Family New Year departure featuring an A&K Young Explorers Guide, with special pricing available for children 7-18. Contact A&K for details.
January 7-18, 2017 departure | Understanding Climate Change: An A&K Philanthropy departure with special guest and noted Antarctica researcher Dr. James McClintock. Contact A&K for details.