800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Galápagos (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $8,795
Cruise the Galápagos aboard eco-friendly 'Eclipse,' where you walk among giant tortoises, marine iguanas and blue-footed boobies; and share kid-friendly activities led by an A&K Young Explorers Guide.
- Cruise for seven nights in the Galápagos on board 'Eclipse,' a Readers' Choice for Condé Nast Traveler readers, enjoying its fully air-conditioned staterooms and common areas
- Discover the Galápagos on twice-daily island excursions that include nature walks limited to 12 guests for more interaction with your naturalist guide
- Kayak wildlife-rich waters or snorkel amid sea lions and fish
- Learn how the seafood appetizer ceviche is prepared and sample the result during a fun Chef's Table experience
- Enjoy a wide range of onboard activities, including stargazing, whale watching and an equator-crossing celebration
- Ride Like a Local when you board a panga to go ashore and explore island coastlines
- A Children's Activity Coordinator provides child-friendly programs and activities, such as wildlife photography, scavenger hunts, Spanish lessons and art-making
- Enjoy the convenience of earlier seating and kid-friendly menus at meal times
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Guayaquil, Ecuador
Day 2: Guayaquil/The Galápagos | On Board ‘Eclipse’
Days 3-8: The Galápagos | Spectacularly Diverse Wildlife
Day 9: Guayaquil | Disembarkation & Farewell Dinner
Day 10: Depart Guayaquil
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $800.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.