800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Spain & Portugal: A Journey Across Iberia (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 14 | From: $9,595
Experience two complementary cultures on a journey combining northern and southern Spain with neighboring Portugal. Take part in a private tile-painting workshop in Lisbon, savor tapas in Madrid and visit a Damascene steel workshop in Toledo.
- Stay at the dazzling Hotel Marqués de Riscal, designed by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry
- Enjoy a privately guided tour of Madrid's Prado Museum
- Visit a farm that raises bulls in Ronda, staying for lunch
- Taste a variety of culinary treats on a tapas tour in Madrid
- In Toledo, enter a Damascene steel workshop for an intriguing Artisan Visit
- Roam the medieval streets of Córdoba's Jewish Quarter and view the stunning interior of the city's Grand Mosque
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Lisbon, Portugal
Day 2: Lisbon | Private Tile-Painting Workshop
Day 3: Évora | Walled Medieval City
Day 4: Mérida, Spain/Seville | Ancient Mérida
Day 5: Seville | Gothic Cathedral and Jewish Quarter
Day 6: Ronda/Granada | Working Farm Visit
Day 7: Granada | The Moorish Architecture of Alhambra
Day 8: Córdoba/Madrid | Jewish Quarter and Grand Mosque
Day 9: Madrid | Artworks of the Masters
Day 10: Toledo | Damascene Workshop Visit
Day 11: Elciego | Enchanting Food and Wine Experience
Day 12: Bilbao/Barcelona | Guggenheim Museum Tour
Day 13: Barcelona | Gaudí’s Unfinished Masterpiece
Day 14: Depart Barcelona
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.