800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Australia (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $7,495
Explore the land Down Under as a family, as you receive a surfing lesson at Bondi Beach, visit mystical Uluru, meander through the Outback on a camel and enjoy a full day snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef.
- Tour Sydney's Taronga Zoo with an expert guide, visiting kangaroos, koalas, wombats, echidnas and far more
- On Day 4, enjoy the company of a Young Explorers Guide, who leads children on a fun-filled afternoon of activities
- Receive a surfing lesson at Sydney's famous Bondi Beach and an exciting jet-boat adventure in Sydney Harbour
- Meander through sand dunes in the Outback on a camel, and watch Uluru and Kata Tjuta change color at sunset
- Revel in a full day spent on the Great Barrier Reef, snorkeling, and viewing a dazzling array of corals and fish
- Set out on an Aboriginal walkabout experience near Daintree, guided by a member of the Kuku Yalanji people
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Sydney, Australia
Day 2: Sydney | Visit a Zoo with a View
Day 3: Sydney | Surfing Lesson and Jet-Boat Experience
Day 4: Uluru | Sacred Rock of the Aborigines
Day 5: Kata Tjuta | Ride a Camel Through Red Sand Dunes
Day 6: Uluru/Port Douglas | Outback Survival Lesson
Day 7: Port Douglas | Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
Day 8: Port Douglas | Aboriginal Walkabout Experience
Day 9: Depart Port Douglas
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $800.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.