800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Classic China: Beijing, Xian & Shanghai (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $4,795
From the timeless Great Wall near Beijing to the lively Bund in Shanghai, immerse yourself in the essence of China, as you attend an acrobatics performance and view Xian's spectacular Terra Cotta Warriors.
- Explore China's dynamic and historic capital, Beijing; discover ancient Xian; and end your journey in China's city of tomorrow, Shanghai
- Experience the hospitality of the region's most luxurious hotels, including the Four Seasons Hotel Beijing and Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai at Pudong
- Go off the beaten path to the less-visited, well-preserved Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China
- View the incredible Terra Cotta Warriors with an on-site archaeologist and then enjoy a private noodle-making demonstration for a Chef's Table experience
- Enjoy a walking tour of Shanghai's Bund, a waterfront promenade along the Huangpu River, accompanied by a local historian
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Beijing, China
Day 2: Beijing | The Seat of Power and the Seeds of Change
Day 3: Beijing | From Atop the Great Wall
Day 4: Xian | Tang Dynasty Treasures
Day 5: Xian | Close Up with the Terra Cotta Warriors
Day 6: Shanghai | Walking the Famous Bund
Day 7: Shanghai | Witness Incredible Acrobatics
Day 8: Shanghai | Water Village and Yu Garden
Day 9: Depart Shanghai
5 Things That Will Surprise You in China | From Beijing to Shanghai, ancient and modern still collide in five magical places. Read more on A&K's blog
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.