800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Israel: Crossroads of History (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: $5,895
Explore Biblical and historic sites in Yad Vashem, Bethlehem, Nazareth and Jerusalem as well as the stronghold of Masada; cruise the Sea of Galilee in a traditional boat; and visit the site of the Sermon on the Mount.
- Explore a vast array of biblical and historic sites with a local expert, including Masada, stronghold of the Zealots
- Gain perspective on Israel's varied cultures with visits to Yad Vashem, Bethlehem and Jerusalem
- Ride Like a Local when you cruise on the Sea of Galilee in a traditional wood boat of the kind used during Biblical times
- Meet a local chef and dine in select restaurants, where you savor the very best culinary dishes and traditions
- Breeze through customs and immigration with VIP service, which greets you upon arrival and whisks you past long lines at Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion International Airport
- Stay close to the action in the historic Scots Hotel in Tiberias and the iconic King David hotel in Jerusalem
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Tel Aviv, Israel
Day 2: Caesarea & Acre | Capitals and Seaports
Day 3: Sea of Galilee | Footsteps of Jesus
Day 4: Nazareth | Sites of the New Testament
Day 5: Jerusalem | Spiritual Epicenter
Day 6: Jerusalem | Yad Vashem
Day 7: Masada | Zealot Stronghold
Day 8: Depart Tel Aviv
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Israel, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.