800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Ancient Wonders: Jordan & Israel (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: $7,595
Explore ancient Petra, traverse Wadi Rum, bathe in the buoyant Dead Sea, cruise the Sea of Galilee in a first-century-style boat, and explore ancient and modern Israel, from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv.
- Explore Petra, the city "half as old as time," and take a four-wheel-drive excursion through Jordan's Wadi Rum, a desert of otherworldly proportions
- Bathe in the buoyant, mineral-rich Dead Sea, the world's most ancient natural spa
- Ride Like a Local when you cruise the Sea of Galilee in a boat reminiscent of those used during the time of Jesus
- Prepare an evening meal at the Chef's Table, working alongside local women under the supervision of an experienced chef
- Experience the contrasts of ancient and modern Israel with visits to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- Enjoy expedited customs and immigration formalities with VIP service at Ben Gurion Airport
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Amman, Jordan
Day 2: Jerash | Ancient Roman Streets
Day 3: Madaba & The Dead Sea | Miraculous Views
Day 4: Petra | The Rose-Red City
Day 5: Wadi Rum | Valley of the Moon
Day 6: Masada, Israel | Ancient Fortification
Day 7: Jerusalem | Epicenter of Faiths
Day 8: Jerusalem | Yad Vashem Memorial
Day 9: Nazareth | Jesus’ Boyhood Town
Day 10: Sea of Galilee | Footsteps of Jesus
Day 11: Caesarea & Jaffa | Vibrant, Colorful Artist Quarter
Day 12: Depart Tel Aviv
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Jordan & Israel, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.