800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Italian Treasures: Rome, Florence & Venice (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $8,295
Experience the best of Rome, Florence, Venice and more, as you tour Vatican City, view Renaissance art wonders with an A&K expert, taste wine in Tuscany and visit St. Mark's Basilica after hours.
- Browse the local markets in Rome and Venice
- Stop for a wine tasting in Tuscany on an Artisan Visit
- Dine at a farm-to-table restaurant in Florence for a Chef's Table culinary experience
- View some of the greatest art treasures of the Renaissance with insight from an expert A&K guide
- Enjoy special private access to the Vasari Corridor at the Uffizi Gallery, to walk in the footsteps of the Medici princes
- Experience an unforgettable after-hours visit to St. Mark's Basilica, when it is illuminated just for you
- Ride Like a Local aboard a Venetian traghetto (gondola)
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Rome
Day 2: Rome | Essence of the Eternal City
Day 3: Rome/Vatican City | Michelangelo’s Finest
Day 4: Orvieto/Florence | A Wine Tasting in Tuscany
Day 5: Florence | In the Uffizi Gallery
Day 6: Pisa | The Tower, the Duomo and Farm-to-Table Dinner
Day 7: Florence/Venice | St. Mark’s Basilica
Day 8: Venice | Marvels of the Doge’s Palace
Day 9: Venice | Diverse Venetian Charms
Day 10: Depart Venice
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Italy, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.