800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Treasures of Croatia (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: $4,295
Experience the best of Croatia and Montenegro, including two nights on the idyllic island of Hvar. Stop in Ston to sample its famous oysters, dine at a family-owned winery and tour scenic Dubrovnik.
- Discover the best of Croatia and Montenegro including three nights in Dubrovnik and two in Hvar
- Ride Like a Local when you board a public ferry to spend two nights on the idyllic island of Hvar, known for its sunny days and medieval buildings dating back to Venetian rule
- Visit the fishing town of Ston and sample its famous oysters
- Stroll Split's lively daily market on a true Market Experience
- Tour a family-owned winery for a tasting and lunch with a family member on a Chef's Table culinary experience
- Make an authentic Artisan Visit to a silk-weaving workshop
- Boat the Bay of Kotor fjord to visit a lovely church on an island
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Split, Croatia
Day 2: Split | Palace of Diocletian
Day 3: Hvar | Historic Waterfront Splendors
Day 4: Hvar | Winery Visit & Wine Tasting
Day 5: Ston/Dubrovnik | Oysters and the Old City
Day 6: Dubrovnik/Konavle | Walking Tour & Silk Weaving
Day 7: Kotor, Montenegro/Dubrovnik | Island Church
Day 8: Depart Dubrovnik
Extend Your Journey | Enhance your journey with a pre-tour extension to Lake Bled & Zagreb (5 days, from $2,595).
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Croatia, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.