800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Kenya Safari (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $7,395
Explore Daphne Sheldrick's Baby Elephant Orphanage, visit Kenya's only chimpanzee sanctuary and meet the local Samburu people, who share their knowledge of spear throwing and animal tracking.
- Enjoy the company of an A&K Young Explorers Guide, who travels with your group throughout the journey and arranges captivating activities for all ages
- Explore Daphne Sheldrick's Baby Elephant Orphanage, where you see young elephants lovingly interact with doting handlers
- Hand-feed Rothschild giraffes at the Giraffe Center
- Visit Kenya's only chimpanzee sanctuary in the Ol Pejeta Conservancy, which is also one of the largest rhino sanctuaries in East Africa
- Meet the local Samburu people, who share their knowledge of fire starting, spear throwing and animal tracking, as well as bead- and leatherwork
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi, Kenya
Day 2: Nairobi | Magical Meetings with Resident Wildlife
Day 3: Nanyuki | Abundant Game Viewing
Day 4: Samburu Game Reserve | Heart of the Bush
Day 5: Samburu Game Reserve | Village Visit
Days 6-8: Masai Mara Game Reserve | “Big Five” Discovery
Day 9: Depart Nairobi
Complimentary Safari Duffel for 2016 | Guests on this journey receive a custom-crafted A&K safari duffel. Learn more »
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $800.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.