800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Galápagos Wildlife Adventure (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $8,495
Cruise for seven nights aboard 'Eclipse' to the Galápagos, where you stroll pristine beaches among giant tortoises, marine iguanas and blue-footed boobies, and snorkel and kayak with sea lions and fish.
- Cruise for seven nights in the Galápagos on board 'Eclipse,' a Readers' Choice for Condé Nast Traveler readers, enjoying its fully air-conditioned staterooms and common areas
- Discover the Galápagos Islands on twice-daily shore excursions that include nature walks limited to 12 guests for more interaction with your naturalist guide
- Kayak through wildlife-rich waters or snorkel amid sea lions and fish
- Witness how the local seafood appetizer ceviche is prepared and sample the results during an engaging Chef's Table experience
- Enjoy a wide range of onboard activities, including stargazing, dolphin watching and an equator-crossing celebration
- Ride Like a Local when you board a panga to go ashore and explore island coastlines
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Guayaquil, Ecuador
Day 2: Guayaquil/The Galápagos | On Board ‘Eclipse’
Days 3-8: The Galápagos | Spectacularly Diverse Wildlife
Day 9: Guayaquil | Disembark and Enjoy a Farewell Dinner
Day 10: Depart Guayaquil
Family Departure | This itinerary is also available as a family adventure, with child pricing and child-friendly programming and activities.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.