800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Splendors of Morocco (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: $6,245 (was $6,995)
Delve into Morocco, from its historic cities to its mysterious desert, staying in an A&K Exclusive Desert Tented Camp by the Erg Chebbi dunes and spending three nights in Marrakech.
- Discover all that wonderful Morocco has to offer, from the historic cities in the north to the mysterious desert
- Experience the Sahara in style when you sleep under the stars at an A&K Exclusive Desert Tented Camp alongside the stunning Erg Chebbi dunes
- Stay in the "Red City" at the luxurious Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, your home for three nights
- Learn the secrets of Moroccan cuisine at an exclusive Chef's Table experience with a local chef
- Explore Meknes and Volubilis, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, to unveil Morocco's unique culture and past
- Embrace life like a local with a ride on camelback and by horse and carriage
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Casablanca, Morocco
Day 2: Rabat & Fez | Ancient Traditions, Rich Heritage
Day 3: Fez | Timeless Medieval City
Day 4: Meknes & Volubilis | Mausoleums & Roman Ruins
Day 5: Erfoud | Desert Oasis
Day 6: Merzouga | Saharan Desert Dunes
Day 7: Ouarzazate | Road of a Thousand Kasbahs
Day 8: Ouarzazate | Door of the Desert
Day 9: Ouarzazate | On the Road to Marrakech
Day 10: Marrakech | Exploring the Red City
Day 11: Marrakech | Historic Gardens
Day 12: Depart Marrakech
Extend Your Journey | Enhance your journey with a post-tour extension to Essaouira (4 days, from $1,795).
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Morocco & the Desert, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.