800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Egypt & the Nile (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $5,695 (was $7,695)
Cruise in luxury on Sanctuary 'Sun Boat IV,' travelling to off-the-beaten-path Denderah, exploring Egypt's pyramids from the inside out and sailing the Nile in a felucca.
- Sail on a four-night Nile river cruise on board luxurious and intimate Sanctuary 'Sun Boat IV,' travelling to off-the-beaten-path Denderah, one of Egypt's best-preserved and less-frequented temples
- Stay at the historic Mena House Hotel, with views of the pyramids of Giza from your own private balcony, and at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
- Enjoy guaranteed entry into one of Egypt's legendary pyramids, which you literally explore from the inside out
- Ride Like a Local on camelback in Giza and sail the Nile in a felucca (sail boat)
- Discover Egypt's ancient capital of Memphis and the famous Step Pyramid of Djoser in Sakkara
- Avoid crowds and the hassle of navigating around other ships, with private docking facilities in Luxor and Aswan
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Cairo, Egypt
Day 2: Cairo | Ancient Treasures
Day 3: Giza | The Pyramids & Sphinx
Day 4: Luxor | Karnak and the Valley of the Kings
Day 5: Cruising the Nile | Temple of Hathor at Denderah
Day 6: Cruising the Nile | Edfu to Kom Ombo
Day 7: Aswan | Majestic Philae
Day 8: Abu Simbel | Temples of Ramses II & Nefertari
Day 9: Cairo | Bustling Souk
Day 10: Depart Cairo
Suite Upgrade Package | Upgrade to suites at all hotels throughout your journey from $595.
Extend Your Journey | Enhance your journey with a pre-tour extension to Jordan (5 days, priced from $2,295).
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Egypt & the Nile, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.