800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
South Africa & Victoria Falls (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $7,195
Journey across South Africa's varied landscapes, experiencing vibrant Cape Town and stunning Cape Point, game drives in a private reserve bordering Kruger National Park and a tour of jaw-dropping Victoria Falls.
- Combine contrasting - but consistently luxurious - stays in the city, wild bush and picturesque Victoria Falls
- Discover the Cape of Good Hope and the Boulders African penguin colony
- Dive into local cuisine, cooking traditional stew on safari side-by-side with a chef, during a Chef's Table experience
- Enjoy an unmatched safari experience filled with game drives, bush walks and wildlife lectures during a stay at either Lion Sands River Lodge or andBeyond Ngala Safari Lodge - both located on game-rich private reserves next to Kruger National Park
- Cruise the Zambezi River at sunset with a sundowner cocktail in hand, all while taking in the fiery African sky
- Explore Victoria Falls on a private walking tour
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town, South Africa
Day 2: Cape Town | Table Mountain and Historic City Sights
Day 3: Cape Town | Spectacular Views from Cape Point
Day 4: Greater Kruger Area | Private Game Reserves
Days 5-6: Greater Kruger Area | Sighting Africa’s “Big Five”
Day 7: Victoria Falls | Beside “The Smoke that Thunders”
Day 8: Victoria Falls | Zambezi River Cruise with Sundowners
Day 9: Depart Johannesburg
Complimentary Safari Duffel for 2016 | Guests on this journey receive a custom-crafted A&K safari duffel. Learn more »
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature South Africa & Victoria Falls, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.