800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Botswana Safari in Style (2016)
Limited to 16 guests
Days: 10 | From: $12,045 (was $13,295)
Stay at boutique camps and lodges on this A&K safari journey through phenomenal game areas in the Okavango Delta, and Chobe National Park - as well as stunning Victoria Falls.
- A&K's flagship Southern Africa safari journey, backed by more than five decades of on-the-ground experience
- Stay in intimate, boutique-style camps and lodges, available only to small groups or individual guests
- Get tips on capturing the best wildlife images during a private lecture with a professional photographer
- Watch local dishes prepared by a resident chef and enjoy the opportunity to make them yourself during a flavorful cooking demonstration at Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
- Take a guided tour of Victoria Falls, experiencing them from both Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Coast along the Zambezi River on a relaxing sunset cruise
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Johannesburg, South Africa
Days 2-3: Okavango Delta | Wetlands Wildlife
Day 4: Okavango Delta | Predator Capital
Day 5: Okavango Delta | Remarkable Game Drives
Days 6-7: Chobe National Park | Magnificent Watering Hole
Day 8: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe | The Smoke that Thunders
Day 9: Livingstone, Zambia | Nakatindi Village Visit
Day 10: Depart Johannesburg
Complimentary Safari Duffel for 2016 | Guests on this journey receive a custom-crafted A&K safari duffel. Learn more »
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Botswana, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.