800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Taj Mahal & the Treasures of India (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 15 | From: $8,695
Explore India's treasures, from the timeless Taj Mahal to the graceful Bengal tiger and holy rite beside the Ganges, staying in royal palaces-turned-luxury hotels.
- Throughout the journey, stay in former palaces, including iconic royal residences such as the lavish Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur and the grand Rambagh Palace in Jaipur
- Experience the glorious Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset during a two-night stay in Agra
- Stay two nights and enjoy a private jeep safari in Panna National Park, home to the elusive Bengal tiger
- Ride Like a Local on a rickshaw through Old Delhi
- Enjoy a Scenic Sundowner while aboard a private sunset boat cruise on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Savor a place at the Chef's Table to observe local Indian delicacies prepared step by step in Panna
- Experience India by water in three destinations: Mumbai Harbour to Elephanta Island, Udaipur's Lake Pichola and along the holy Ganges River
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Mumbai, India
Day 2: Mumbai | Enter the Gateway to India
Day 3: Mumbai/Udaipur | Temples of Elephanta Island
Days 4-5: Udaipur | Cruise to Jag Mandir
Days 6-7: Jaipur | The Amber Fort
Days 8-9: Agra | Visions of the Taj Mahal
Day 10: Jhansi/Panna National Park | Into the Wild
Day 11: Panna | Tracking Tigers
Day 12: Khajuraho/Varanasi | India’s Holiest City
Day 13: Varanasi/Delhi | Sunrise River Cruise
Days 14-15: Delhi | Exploring the Old and the New
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature India & the Taj Mahal, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.