800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Myanmar & the Irrawaddy (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 11 | From: $6,995
Journey to untouched Myanmar to experience tranquil Inle Lake, cruise the Irrawaddy River aboard Sanctuary 'Ananda' and explore Bagan's countless pagodas and temples.
- Cruise the legendary Irrawaddy River in luxury on the all-balcony 'Sanctuary Ananda'
- Spend two nights on Inle Lake and enjoy a private viewing of a traditional Intha boat race
- Capture the photographs of a lifetime on a magical hot air balloon ride, soaring above the 2,000 pagodas and temples of Bagan's plain
- Explore Shwedagon Pagoda - a fantasy of golden stupas, serene Buddhas and mythical beasts
- Travel off the beaten path on a tour of Musmeah Yeshua, the last remaining Jewish synagogue in Myanmar
- Learn the secrets of Burmese cuisine during a cooking class for a delightful Chef's Table experience
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Yangon, Myanmar
Day 2: Yangon | Queen of the East
Day 3: Heho/Inle Lake | Tranquil and Traditional
Day 4: Inle Lake | Five-Day Market & Private Boat Race
Day 5: Mandalay | Ancient Capital
Day 6: Mandalay | Boarding 'Sanctuary Ananda’
Day 7: The Irrawaddy River | A Timeless Journey
Day 8: Pakokku/Bagan | Temples & Pagodas
Day 9: Bagan | Ballooning Over Bagan
Day 10: Yangon | Musmeah Yeshua and a Farewell Lunch
Day 11: Depart Yangon
Suite Upgrade Package | Upgrade to suites at all hotels throughout your journey from $415.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.