800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Images of Indochina & Angkor Wat (2016)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 13 | From: $6,245 (was $6,995)
Experience the sights and sounds of Southeast Asia, from sailing magical Ha Long Bay and sharing a sunrise over Angkor Wat to exploring evocative Ho Chi Minh City and the lively city of Bangkok.
- Experience the legendary hospitality and romance of Southeast Asia at modern and colonial-era luxury hotels, including two chosen for the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List
- Absorb the mysterious beauty of Ha Long Bay, studded with soaring limestone islands, on an overnight cruise
- Delve into Vietnam's history and culture, descending into the Cu Chi Tunnels near Ho Chi Minh City
- Ride Like a Local by cyclo through Hanoi and by boat in Siem Reap
- Spend three days at the stunning Angkor complex, which includes the magnificent temple of Angkor Wat, exploring with your expert local guide
- Enjoy expedited customs and immigration formalities upon arrival in Bangkok
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi, Vietnam
Day 2: Hanoi | Asian Grace and Pace
Day 3: Ha Long Bay | Among the Limestone Islands
Day 4: Ha Long Bay to Danang | Art by Nature
Day 5: Danang to Hoi An | Secrets of the Silk Trade
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City | Vibrant, Evocative Saigon
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City | Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 8: Siem Reap, Cambodia | Ruins of Angkor Wat
Day 9: Angkor Wat | Temple of Treasures
Day 10: Angkor Wat | Time for Spiritual Reflection
Day 11: Bangkok, Thailand | Along the Chao Phraya River
Day 12: Bangkok | A City Filled with Life
Day 13: Depart Bangkok
Learn More about the Mekong River | Experience the mystery and grandeur of the Greater Mekong on this itinerary. Read more on A&K's blog.
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Indochina & Angkor Wat, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2016
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.