Italy: Rome, Venice & the Best of Tuscany (2015)
Connections: Authentic A&K small-group travel at unbeatable value
- $5,795 Priced From:
- 10 Days:
- 4 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Begin in Rome, where you visit the Colosseum, the Vatican and Campo de Fiori. Proceed to Tuscany and the Cinque Terre, tour Florence's Uffizi Gallery with an art guide, and finish in marvelous Venice.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Make a Culinary Connection as you learn the secrets of Florentine cuisine in an Italian cooking class guided by a chef
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, led by a specialist art guide
- Enjoy private access to the atelier (workshop) that crafts Venice's carnival costumes, and tour the palace that houses it
- Get a taste of local life with a visit to the market district around Venice's Rialto Bridge on a Neighborhood Connection
- Sit down to lunch with a family who produces celebrated balsamic vinegar and sample this local favorite