800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Italy: Rome, Venice & the Best of Tuscany
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $5,795
Begin in Rome, where you visit the Colosseum, the Vatican and Campo de Fiori. Proceed to Tuscany and the Cinque Terre, tour Florence's Uffizi Gallery with an art guide, and finish in marvelous Venice.
- Make a Culinary Connection as you learn the secrets of Florentine cuisine in an Italian cooking class guided by a chef
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, led by a specialist art guide
- Enjoy private access to the atelier (workshop) that crafts Venice's carnival costumes, and tour the palace that houses it
- Get a taste of local life with a visit to the market district around Venice's Rialto Bridge on a Neighborhood Connection
- Sit down to lunch with a family who produces celebrated balsamic vinegar and sample this local favorite
Connections Worldwide Group Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.