Morocco: Imperial Cities (2015)
Connections: Authentic A&K small-group travel at unbeatable value
- $3,495 Priced From:
- 8 Days:
- 9 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Explore mysterious Morocco, dining in an authentic riad; navigating Marrakech by horse-drawn carriage; sitting down to a meal with a local family; and meeting the Berber people in their village beneath the Atlas' peaks.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Enjoy a nostalgic welcome dinner at Rick's Café in Casablanca
- Dine in an authentic riad, where a special guest speaker shares an insider's view of life in Morocco
- Get to know Marrakech on a horse-drawn carriage ride
- Experience Moroccan hospitality when you dine with a local family in their Marrakech home
- Stop at a village in the Atlas Mountains to meet the local Berber people and visit a family in their home
- Stay close to the action in traditional, charming accommodations located within a walking distance of the souks