800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Morocco: Imperial Cities (2015)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 8 | From: $3,495
Explore mysterious Morocco, dining in an authentic riad; navigating Marrakech by horse-drawn carriage; sitting down to a meal with a local family; and meeting the Berber people in their village beneath the Atlas' peaks.
- Enjoy a nostalgic welcome dinner at Rick's Café in Casablanca
- Dine in an authentic riad, where a special guest speaker shares an insider's view of life in Morocco
- Get to know Marrakech on a horse-drawn carriage ride
- Experience Moroccan hospitality when you dine with a local family in their Marrakech home
- Stop at a village in the Atlas Mountains to meet the local Berber people and visit a family in their home
- Stay close to the action in traditional, charming accommodations located within a walking distance of the souks
Connections Worldwide Group Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.