Signature Egypt & the Nile (2015)
Signature: The ideal private journey, ready to book
- $3,995 (was $6,495) Priced From:
- 10 Days:
- 17 Departures:
- N/AMax Group Size:
Follow the timeline of Ancient Egypt on a journey that takes you from Cairo and the pyramids to a luxury cruise on the Nile to Luxor, remote Denderah, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan and commanding Abu Simbel.
- Save up to $2,500 (per person, double occupancy) and up to $900 on the single supplement on select 2015 departures.
- View all Special Offers
- Sail on a four-night Nile river cruise on board the luxurious and intimate Sanctuary 'Sun Boat III,' travelling to off-the-beaten-path Denderah, one of Egypt's best-preserved and less-frequented temples
- Avoid crowds and other ships with private Nile docking facilities in Luxor and Aswan
- Wind your way around scenic Aswan by felucca (sailboat)
- See the largest collection of Egyptian artifacts with an Egyptologist at the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
- Stay at some of Egypt's most iconic hotels, including the historic Mena House Hotel and luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza