India by Private Jet (2015)
Limited to 30 guests
Days: 15 | From: $28,995
Travel in luxury by private jet, visiting Old and New Delhi, the "pink city" of Jaipur, Amritsar, tranquil, lakefront Udaipur and Agra's incomparable Taj Mahal, culminating in a celebratory gala with A&K founder Geoffrey Kent in Hyderabad.
- Bypass crowds at the airport, flying from one destination to the next on board an exclusively chartered Embraer ERJ 135 jet, with a dedicated flight crew and no more than 30 guests
- Explore Old and New Delhi, including a rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk market
- Fly to Amritsar to visit the Golden Temple, and see the Adi Granth (original holy book)
- Witness the Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset, and pause for a henna application or an astrology reading in Agra
- Visit the "Pink City" of Jaipur, and embark on an elephant-back safari
- Stay at the finest hotels and former royal residences, many included on Travel + Leisure's World's Best Hotels and Condé Nast's Gold List
- Join A&K founder Geoffrey Kent for a grand finale in Hyderabad, at the stunning Taj Falaknuma Palace, former residence of Nizam royalty
Marco Polo Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.