800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Sri Lanka & the South of India: Serenity & Spices (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 16 | From: $7,295
Discover kaleidoscopic India and off-the-beaten-path Sri Lanka, from shimmering coastlines to French-influenced Pondicherry, fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Sites, elephant-rich Minneriya National Park and Kumarakom's gentle backwaters.
- Explore kaleidoscopic India and exotic Sri Lanka on a single itinerary
- Set out on a game drive in elephant-rich Minneriya National Park, home to prolific bird and butterfly populations
- Meet descendants of the original merchant families in Galle, where you learn about the spice trade firsthand
- Explore the cultural triangle of Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa and Kandy in Sri Lanka
- Ply Kerala's backwaters by houseboat, seeing daily life unfold along winding canals
- Pay an exclusive visit at to an elephant orphanage
Marco Polo Club Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.