Southern Africa Safari by River & Rail (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 13 | From: $14,595
Stand atop Table Mountain and under the mist of Victoria Falls, experience Chobe River on a luxury houseboat, ride by train on the timeless Rovos Rail and set off on game drives across the Okavango Delta.
- From cosmopolitan Cape Town to thundering Victoria Falls to the extraordinary Okavango Delta, experience the best of Southern Africa on one spectacular itinerary
- Embark on a three-night stay along the banks of the Chobe River aboard the graceful 'Zambezi Queen'
- Ride over mountain ranges and grassy savannas on a two-day train journey by elegant, timeless Rovos Rail
- Stand atop Table Mountain overlooking the Twelve Apostles range, tour the spectacular Cape of Good Hope and see the African penguin colony on Boulders Beach
- Enjoy a guided tour of jaw-dropping Victoria Falls - "The Smoke That Thunders"
- Set off on thrilling game drives from Sanctuary Chief's Camp, situated in the Moremi Game Reserve and offering incredible wildlife viewing, including the "Big Five"
- At a Chef's Table experience, enjoy preparing and eating traditional local fare alongside the resident camp chef
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.