Egypt & the Nile (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $5,495 (was $7,495)
Cruise in luxury on Sanctuary 'Sun Boat III,' travelling to off-the-beaten-path Denderah; exploring Egypt's pyramids from the inside out; and sailing the Nile in a felucca (sail boat).
On the October 2 departure, join A&K Egypt's Executive Director and other special guests on Sanctuary 'Sun Boat IV,' visiting the closed-to-the-public tomb of Queen Nefertari
- Sail on a four-night Nile river cruise on board the luxurious and intimate Sanctuary 'Sun Boat III,' travelling to off-thebeaten- path Denderah, one of Egypt's best-preserved and less-frequented temples
- Enjoy guaranteed entry into one of Egypt's legendary pyramids, which you literally explore from the inside out
- Ride Like a Local on camel back in Giza and sail the Nile in a felucca (sail boat)
- Learn to make an Egyptian delicacy on board 'Sun Boat III' as part of a Chef's Table culinary experience
- Discover Egypt's ancient capital of Memphis and the famous Step Pyramid of Djoser in Sakkara
- Stay at the Palatial Mena House Hotel, with views of the Pyramids of Giza from your own private balcony, and at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza in a Nile View Room
- Avoid crowds and the hassle of navigating around other ships, with private docking facilities in Luxor and Aswan
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Egypt & the Nile, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.