800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Mongolia: Naadam Festival & the Gobi Desert (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: $5,995
This journey introduces you to Mongolia at its most extraordinary. Admire the rich pageantry of the Naadam Festival, watch a traditional horse race and ride a camel though stunning Gobi Desert dunes.
- Attend the annual Naadam Festival, one of the world's oldest and most spectacular sporting events
- Tour Ulaan Baatar, beginning at the Gandan Khiid Monastery with its 75-foot statue made of copper, gold and precious stones
- On a visit to Mongol nomadic camp, ride a yak cart and join a local family for lunch in their ger
- Ride a Bactrian two-humped camel through the stunning Moltsog Els Sand Dunes, and then visit the Flaming Cliffs where dinosaur eggs were found
- Visit the Fine Arts Museum in Ulaan Baatar to peruse an exhibit of Mongolian Buddhist art and artifacts
Marco Polo Club Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.