Classic Antarctica (2015-16)
Luxury Expedition Cruises: Expert-led expeditions to exotic locales, with shore excursions
- Luxury Expedition CruisesSeries:
- $9,995 (was $12,995) Priced From:
- 12 Days:
- 2 Departures:
- 199Max Group Size:
Join a world-renowned Expedition Team on a voyage to the southern edge of the globe, timed to feature the best weather as well as an ocean and shorelines teeming with magnificent wildlife.
- Save up to $6,000 per cabin when you book Classic Antarctica by December 31, 2014.
- View all Special Offers
- Cruise for 10 nights aboard the luxury all-balcony expedition ship 'Le Boreal' on an exclusive A&K charter
- Discover some of the world's rarest wildlife and terrain on exciting excursions led by the region's most passionate and seasoned guides
- Learn about Antarctica's environment - and efforts to conserve it - on a visit to a scientific research station
- Gain a deep understanding of the region with enriching lectures by A&K's own award-winning experts, including leading scientists, authors, historians and professional photographers
- Choose from two unique departures: an A&K Philanthropy-supported journey on Fighting Climate Change and led by climate expert, Dr. James McClintock, or a Photographic Expedition, led by wildlife photographer Richard Harker and designed for all levels of interest and skill
- Leave the details to us - this all-inclusive journey includes onboard gratuities, unlimited house drinks and all port charges on 'Le Boreal'
- Enjoy the convenience of A&K charter flights to and from Ushuaia