Kathmandu Earthquake Update
Our hearts go out to the people of Nepal. All A&K guests and staff in Nepal, Tibet, India and Bhutan are confirmed safe and unharmed. If you have questions about future travel, please contact us during regular business hours.
800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Classic Antarctica (2015-16)
Limited to 199 guests
Days: 12 | From: $12,995
Join a world-renowned Expedition Team on a voyage to the southern edge of the globe, timed to feature the best weather as well as an ocean and shorelines teeming with magnificent wildlife.
- Cruise for 10 nights aboard the luxury all-balcony expedition ship 'Le Boreal' on an exclusive A&K charter
- Discover some of the world's rarest wildlife and terrain on exciting excursions led by the region's most passionate and seasoned guides
- Learn about Antarctica's environment - and efforts to conserve it - on a visit to a scientific research station
- Gain a deep understanding of the region with enriching lectures by A&K's own award-winning experts, including leading scientists, authors, historians and professional photographers
- Choose from two unique departures: an A&K Philanthropy-supported journey on Fighting Climate Change and led by climate expert, Dr. James McClintock, or a Photographic Expedition, led by wildlife photographer Richard Harker and designed for all levels of interest and skill
- Leave the details to us - this all-inclusive journey includes onboard gratuities, unlimited house drinks and all port charges on 'Le Boreal'
- Enjoy the convenience of A&K charter flights to and from Ushuaia
Luxury Expedition Cruises 2015-2016
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.