Signature East Africa Wildlife Safari
Signature: The ideal private journey, ready to book.
- $11,995 (was $15,495) Priced From:
- 12 Days:
- 7 Departures:
- N/AMax Group Size:
Witness the breadth of East Africa's landscapes and wildlife, setting out for game drives through majestic national parks and reserves in Kenya and Tanzania, keeping watch for the storied "Big Five," tree-climbing lions near Lake Manyara and the "Little Five" in the mighty Serengeti, pausing to visit a Maasai village and a local primary school supported by A&K Philanthropy.
- Experience unsurpassed wildlife viewing in five diverse national parks, conservation areas and reserves in Kenya and Tanzania
- Partake in a picnic lunch near a hippo pool in the Ngorongoro Crater
- Meet with residents in a Maasai village to learn about their daily life and culture
- Keep watch for unusual sightings, including tree-climbing lions in Lake Manyara National Park and the "Little Five" in the Serengeti
- Enrich your travels by visiting a local primary school supported by A&K Philanthropy